1. Make sure that the water supply is turned off. You should find water supply valve on the left side of the tank.
2. Drain out the water by flushing and by using a sponge or small cup
3. Detach the supply line from the bowl if you wish to use it again. Otherwise, you could remove it from the supply valve altogether.
4. Take out the lid of the tank and secure it flat on the ground.
5. Take out the tank from the toilet-bowl. This can be done by unscrewing the bolt that is wedged near the center of the bowl, where it contacts with the tank.
6. Take out the bolt caps from the bottom of the toilet-bowl. Subsequently, remove the closet bolts.
7. Do make use of a putty knife to scrape off putty on the base of the toilet-bowl.
8. Make sure the mounting surface is clean and level before installing your new toilet.
We recommend you to assemble the toilet first before installing as it is usually more convenient. Usually, toilet suppliers sell toilet-bowls that include all relevant hardware and already put the fill-kit in place. One common advice is to never over-tighten the nuts. Doing this might damage the porcelain.
1. Getting the flange ready. Use a putty knife to scrape off the remaining wax gasket from the floor flange. Remember to check that the flange is not damaged. Otherwise, do contact us for our repair services.
2. You are now ready to install a new wax seal. Fix the new closet bolts in their slots on the flange.
3. With caution, place the assembled toilet onto the flange. Ensure that all closet bolts nicely go through the holes on the base of the toilet bowl.
4. Secure and wedge the toilet-bowl with the mounting bolts. Again, remember to not over-tighten the bolts.
After connecting your toilet-bowl to the supply line, your toilet is now ready for usage, congratulations! Installing a toilet is much simpler than most people would have imagined. Having said that, we do recommend you to engage with us should you encounter doubts in the process of installing the toilet. We would be happy to consult you free of charge. Should you require further services, our hassle free republic plumbers
are always available to resolve any issue you encounter. We are here for you, 24/7.